Delaine Heritage Trust, 8 Spalding Road, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10 9LE
Tel 01778 422866 firstname.lastname@example.org
Delaine Heritage Trust is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation
Registered Charity No: 1164647
The content of this website is the copyright of the Delaine Heritage Trust -
The Delaine Heritage Trust was established in 2015 by the Delaine-
The origins of Delaine Buses can be traced back to 1890 when the family introduced horse-
The Delaine Bus Museum was officially opened in 2019 and the centrepiece are the six members of the Delaine Heritage Fleet, with all but one spending their entire working lives with Delaine and at least one of them being built in each of the last five decades of the 20th Century.
The Museum also contains:
• Delaine Timeline from 1890 to the present day.
• Display Office and Workshop
• Captioned A2 photographs of former fleet members.
• Documents, Artefacts and Memorabilia relating to Delaine and the wider bus industry.
• Tribute to Coachbuilders, WS Yeates of Loughborough.
• The story of neighbour Raymond Mays, pioneer Racing Driver and founder of the ERA & BRM Motor Racing teams whose factories are now part of the Delaine premises.
© Delaine Heritage Trust
New for 2021
Heritage Bus Ride (approx 35mins) at 1.30pm
featuring one of our buses from the 1950s or 1960s
Light Refreshments available